On April 8, 2014, support will end for several popular Microsoft products. Yet many small businesses are still using these popular products, with just six short months remaining to upgrade. Decision-makers are wondering why they should incur the cost and disruption of upgrading. What will happen if they don’t?
This 30-minute webinar is designed to help business owners, IT decision-makers and office managers understand the implications of these looming Microsoft end-of-support deadlines. The experts at Atlantic-IT.net explain:
- What happens after support ends
- Why delaying these upgrades creates business risk
- How to determine what IT functions are needed
- What options are available
- How to benefit from these end-of-support deadlines
You’ll come away with a sound strategy for improving the reliability, security and flexibility of your IT infrastructure while reducing costs and headaches.
Atlantic-IT.net, your Outsourced IT Department
[videobox link=”http://youtu.be/CC5QC7nfWFo” aspect=”tube”]