Outsourced IT support can relieve your organization of technology headaches and ensure that your IT environment is secure, available and performing optimally. But not all providers are created equal. Here are some questions you should ask:
- Do they subscribe to industry standards and best practices?
- Are they focused on clients within your industry or of the same business size?
- Do they have sufficient resources to service you effectively and resolve issues within an appropriate response time frame?
- Are their technicians trained and certified in the products that they support?
- Are they affiliated or partnered with companies so they can effectively make recommendations for services/products they don’t offer themselves?
- What are their normal business hours, and what is their availability outside of those hours?
- Are their rates in line with others in the industry?
- What are their billing practices — i.e., travel time, minimums, retainers, etc.?
- How well do they document work performed so that you, the client, have accurate and complete records?
- Can you get in touch with them in an emergency, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Do they have obligations to meet quotas from hardware and/or software vendors?
- Do you trust them?
Call Atlantic-IT.net today to learn how our outsourced IT services and support meet these requirements for New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia businesses — (877) 936-3328.