Technology is not an end in and of itself but rather a tool that facilitates business operations. It is an essential tool, however, and one that raises many concerns for business executives. When choosing an IT solution provider, business executives need to consider the following:
- Stability — Will the solution provider be around tomorrow, next week, next year? Will there be sufficient resources and technical talent available to meet my needs?
- Security — Does the solution provider effectively address security and business continuity, not only within my in-house IT environment but in outsourced platforms and services?
- Confidentiality — Does the solution provider take steps to ensure the confidentiality and protection of my sensitive information? Will the solution provider’s services meet my regulatory compliance requirements?
- Cost — What services are included within the fee structure? Does the solution provider effectively balance cost and risk?
- Partnership — Will the solution provider work effectively with my staff?
Atlantic-IT.net understands these concerns, and has developed cost-effective solutions and a customer-focused model designed to put business executives at ease. Atlantic-IT.net is financially stable and has made significant investments in its outsourced IT support infrastructure. Our staff has the knowledge, hands-on experience and industry certifications needed to address your needs quickly and efficiently.
Security and confidentiality are woven into everything we do. We conduct background checks on all our staff, ensure that our remote access and hosted systems meet the highest security standards, and provide you with the critical updates needed to protect your in-house environment. We also help ensure that your IT environment meets the requirements of federal, state and industry regulations.
We have many years of experience and a unique perspective gained from assisting clients of all sizes and in a wide range of industries. Atlantic-IT.net can help you develop a technology plan that aligns IT with business goals. We can recommend solutions that help you increase productivity and gain competitive advantage while reducing costs, and bundle comprehensive outsourced IT services that encompass your entire technology infrastructure.
Our budget-minded solutions and services are designed to complement your business structure, whether you have IT staff or are seeking to fully outsource your technology. Atlantic-IT.net will take care of your day-to-day IT needs so you can focus on your business.
Atlantic-IT.net is the outsourced IT department for businesses throughout New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia. Call today to learn more — (877) 936-3328.