Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 does exactly what the name implies. It creates a better way to share ideas and work together — within the network and across organizational boundaries to customers, suppliers and business partners. With SharePoint 2013, Atlantic-IT.net helps to eliminate silos and allow information to flow freely across applications and processes in a collaborative, cohesive environment.
SharePoint Server 2013 enables users to store documents in a document library so they can be accessed, shared and updated from any computer or mobile device. To manage projects more efficiently, users can create individual project web sites for organizing content, sharing ideas, and managing emails, tasks and documents with familiar Microsoft Office tools. By creating self-service portals for employees, partners and customers, organizations can reduce support costs and improve customer satisfaction.
SharePoint 2013 features include:
- The News Feed, a valuable social platform that promotes engagement and knowledge sharing with coworkers.
- Communities, which enables in-depth discussion and creates a searchable database of frequently asked questions.
- SharePoint Search, which recommends people, documents and sites based upon user intent and past behavior
- Intuitive data management, analysis, reporting and sharing capabilities, which enable fast, informed decision-making and improved customer service.
- A mobile-friendly interface that has been optimized for touch.
With years of experience creating SharePoint solutions, the Microsoft-certified experts at Atlantic-IT.net are here to help you bridge islands of information and connect people throughout your organization and beyond. Call (877) 936-3328 to speak with one of our outsourced IT specialists.