Atlantic-IT.net, LLC, is an IT company that provides outsourced IT services and support for organizations throughout New Jersey and New York that do not have an internal IT department. We are our clients’ IT department — we are responsible for ALL their IT assets and for ensuring our clients’ IT is aligned with their business strategy.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to join our growing team.
Candidate must possess the following skills and attitudes:
- CLIENT FIRST attitude is paramount
- Experience with Windows Office suite
- Proficient with Windows 7
- Experience supporting Windows servers
- Experience supporting mobile devices and smart phones
- Experience troubleshooting and remediating printing issues
- Experience supporting Internet access and networking
- Great communication and organizational skills-written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Experience working with remote support tools and a ticketing system a plus
- Managed Service experience a plus
- Industry certifications a plus
- Linux experience a plus
Responsibilities include the following:
- Remote and onsite support for client
- Interface and consult with clients and vendors as required
- Participate in the company’s “on call” support rotation
- Document support and call history in ticketing system
- Answer support telephone calls in a friendly and confident tone
- Respond to clients inquiries and request according to the company’s Service Level Agreement (SLA)
What’s so great about this job, anyway?
Step into this role and you’re joining a company committed to providing a fun and challenging work environment. This is truly a fast-paced company where the business is continually expanding, and that means big things for your career. This is NOT a contract position.
This position offers the chance to work with some wonderful people on very cutting edge projects. The company also offers virtually limitless growth opportunities, as well as very competitive compensation and outstanding benefits that include:
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Company paid short/long-term disability
- Employee educational assistance program
- Adoption assistance
- 401(k) plan
- Bonus program
- And more!
You’ve taken the time to learn more about this position. Why not take the next step and apply today? We look forward to hearing from you.
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume to: HR@atlantic-it.net