Are you able to handle multiple tasks?
Are you highly driven, highly organized and ready for your next challenge?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Atlantic-IT.net provides outsourced IT services and support for organizations throughout New Jersey and New York that do not have an internal IT department. We are our clients’ IT department — we are responsible for ALL their IT assets and for ensuring our clients’ IT is aligned with their business strategy.
Help Desk Technician
Candidate must possess the following skills:
- Experience working in MS Office family and Windows XP — at least one current
- Microsoft certification, other certifications a plus
- Experience installing and configuring Windows 2000/3 server a plus
- Team player who can handle responsibilities independently, within a team environment while installing, configuring and supporting customer networks
- Great communication and organizational skills, written and verbal
- Detail oriented
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Knowledge and understanding of Veritas Backup Exec, Symantec, Sonicwall, Cisco, Microsoft SBS, Exchange, SQL, and I.S.A. are a plus
- Desire to obtain MCSE certification
- Experience working with Microsoft Partner a plus
Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform remote and on site support for Windows servers and desktops
- Install and configure desktops and servers for our customers
- Interface with Microsoft, Dell and other vendors, as required
- Portion of time will be spent providing phone/remote-based support on Help Desk
- Document procedures, customer networks and user guides
We value our employees and their time — we offer a comfortable corporate culture and an outstanding salary and benefits package!
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume to: HR@atlantic-it.net