Cloud computing enables small to midsize businesses (SMBs) to gain access to enterprise-class technologies without the significant investments those solutions demand. Atlantic-IT.net has developed cloud services that deliver the benefits of cloud computing backed by our unmatched service and support.
Atlantic-IT.net’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution includes everything a small business needs — server, storage, networking and other fundamental computing resources — hosted in a carrier-class co-location facility. The entire environment is fully managed and supported by Atlantic-IT.net’s skilled professionals.
Organizations tap into these IT services for a monthly fee. Gone are the capital investments and headaches associated with maintaining an IT infrastructure, and the challenge of scaling the environment to meet changing business requirements.
Because the IaaS solution is available from anywhere on any device, it provides flexibility, mobility and a hedge against disaster. The IaaS environment can also be used as a “warm” disaster recovery site that can sustain operations in the event of a power outage, system failure, natural disaster or other emergency.
Atlantic-IT.net’s cloud computing and outsourced IT services and support combine to create a comprehensive yet flexible solution to meet a wide range of needs. With Atlantic-IT.net, SMBs in New Jersey and New York can stop worrying about technology and focus on running their businesses.
- Capital preservation: You gain access to enterprise-class technologies with little or no upfront investment. Your IT infrastructure becomes a predictable operating cost.
- Leading-edge expertise: Your infrastructure is managed and maintained by experienced experts who ensure availability, performance and security. Your staff can turn their attention to more strategic projects.
- Optimized delivery: You can scale your IT environment up or down on demand, and roll out new applications and services quickly with minimal risk.
- Up-to-date solutions: Your service provider is responsible for keeping the hardware and software up-to-date. You can forget about the cost and business disruption of frequent IT upgrades.
- Disaster preparedness: Your infrastructure is hosted in a state-of-the-art data center with redundant power and communications. Should disaster strike, you can access your applications and data from anywhere.
The Art of the Cloud: How cloud computing models help small to midsize businesses master IT challenges while lowering costs and expanding capabilities.
A cloud model allows SMBs to use enterprise-class technology without having to buy it. They can get out of the business of owning and maintaining an IT shop and tap into the investments service providers have made in the very latest IT infrastructure, applications and tools. In this white paper, Atlantic-IT.net explains the basics of cloud computing, takes a closer look at the different service models and explores the range of opportunities for SMBs in the cloud.