Are you able to handle multiple tasks? Are you highly driven, highly organized and ready for your next challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
Atlantic-IT.net is an IT company that provides outsourced IT services and support for small to midsize businesses throughout New Jersey and New York that don’t have an internal IT department. We are our clients’ outsourced IT department — we are responsible for ALL their IT assets and for ensuring our clients’ IT is aligned with their business strategy.
Account Executive (IT Consultant)
This is an exciting opportunity to manage your exclusive sales territory with 15,000+ potential prospects. Atlantic-IT.net Marketing will help generate leads for you, and you will have access to many existing customer references to aid you in developing and closing new business. Your will be responsible for selling hardware and outsourced IT services and support to new and existing customers. Atlantic-IT.net is a dynamic and growing company, and we are looking for future leaders in both managerial and sales/marketing roles. Our employees have numerous opportunities for career advancement.
- Develop and close new business
- Respond to leads generated by our advertising and marketing methods and build your pipeline of potential business
- Perform a needs analysis with prospective customers and generate a proposal based on that analysis; technical resources will be available to assist in the analysis and closing process
- Continue to work towards closing sales for proposals created
- Retain all customers brought in, as long as you continue to sell services to them; you will continue to earn commissions from those sales
- This is a repeat sales position with a broad portfolio of services that continue to update as technology changes
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years proven outside sales experience (IT experience preferred), consistent history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and desire to be the best consultant in the market
- Excellent salesmanship skills: ability to listen to and identify prospects’ needs, provide solutions that capture prospects’ interest and close sales.
We value our employees and their time — we offer a comfortable corporate culture and an outstanding salary and benefits package!
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume to: HR@atlantic-it.net